Wednesday, July 4, 2012

I'm Baman. I'm Piderman!

I just saw The Amazing Spider-man last night. AND IT WAS WORTH BEING UP UNTIL ONE IN THE MORNING!

It is truly better than the original by a thousand times and that's no exaggeration. Everything about it was great. A fantastic mix of comedy, drama and action along with probably the best imagery I've seen in a film so far. It follows the original comics with a fantastic story line that makes you laugh but also brings so much emotion and suspense when it needs to be serious. Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker/Spider-man was, of course, amazing and better than Tobey Maguire could ever do. I usually don't like Emma Stone with some of the roles she's picked in movies, but Gwen Stacy was perfect for her. She could totally use more serious roles like that and she looks so much better as a blonde. Oh, and The Amazing Spider-man has the best Stan Lee cameo ever. I won't spoil it but trust me when I say that it's freaking hilarious. Overall, one of the best films of 2012 and I can't wait to see it come out on DVD. Oh, and avoid 3D if at all possible. We had to change shows cause it was really hurting our eyes.

For the next big movie to come out is of course, Dark Knight Rising. Our movie theater is doing an event the night it opens where you see (in order) Batman Begins, Dark Knight and finally, Dark Knight Rising. Three two-hour movies for twenty dollars is actually a good deal. Now if only I could have the stamina to endure 6 hours of Batman. I know my sister's gonna attempt that so... lol. I still haven't seen Batman Begins and I feel slightly ashamed of myself because I've seen Dark Knight a million times.

God, superheroes are just the obsession right now in my household lol

So in celebration of the new Spider-man movie, one episode of a series of flash videos called Baman Piderman. It's about... I really don't know how to explain but it's freaking hilarious. Just watch.


1 comment:

  1. bahahahahaha!!!! epicness~

    this is a great review~ especially since ive been thinking of watching TAS lately...

    i hope you enjoy the batman movie super-flick haha. that sounds awesome.

    I love superheroes, too. I feel like I have to add more to my list of faves...

    Every time I take a "which superhero would you be" quiz, I'm superman.

    but every time i take a "which superhero would love you" quiz, i get batman.

    yeesh. haha!

    In response to your question...YES!!! you can totally use my...crazy porfolio thingie. i'm glad you enjoyed it!!!! I'll be looking forward to reading yours!!!

    and omg i know; miguel's face is pretty amazing in that gif hahahahaha!!!!

    ReplyDelete