Monday, July 23, 2012

Hmm

I need to get out and do something instead of sitting in the house all day doing homework and catching up on Doctor Who.... Not that I think that's a bad thing..

So after consulting some friends on Facebook via poll, looks like I'm gonna be a barber hell-bent on revenge. That's right. I've chosen to be Sweeney Todd. I think I could just easily assemble the costume by getting some clothes from Goodwill or something.. Maybe get a fake blood stain on the sleeve or on my hands or something. Probably scare some people lol

So other than homework and TV, I have nothing to do in my last few weeks of summer vacation. Before I know it, I'll need to buy new school stuff, even clothes. I think I'm getting school sick too cause I've had two dreams that for some reason take place in a school setting.. I still don't know if it's good or bad lol But no matter. Might as well enjoy what of my summer I have left.

Hmm. Think it's time to share some music huh? Close your eyes and listen to the music. What do you see?



I can see.. A big field of flowing green grass, bright sun, clear sky, and the calm ocean, waves crashing on the sand gently.




This time I can see a forest with a small clearing of grass and the river. It's night and the cloudy sky opens up to see the full moon. Fireflies blink in the grass and reflect off the water.

God I love instrumental music. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment