Thursday, July 12, 2012

All about Eliza!

With permission from another blogger by the name of Sonny, I'm deciding to talk about myself using this clever little thing I saw on Sonny's blog. Enjoy!


Disclaimer: All images were found on Google Images.

~~~~~
Name:  Eliza  ______ (Blank space is for you to come up with your own last name for me since I'm not telling)
Internet Alias: None
Age:  If you're not up to speed with my life, then I won't tell lol
DOB:  May 17th
Zodiac Sign:  Taurus




Chinese Zodiac Sign:  Rat
Yuki Sohma! :D

Blood Type: Who seriously knows their own blood type? XD
Oh Kota, we love you so much but you're so perverted XD
Favorite Color:  Purple
Favorite Animal(s):  Fat happy domestic cats



Favorite Food:  Anything chocolate flavored ^^ Especially Nutella


Then I'm happy to be a demon :D
Favorite Sport:  Football (To watch anyway..)



Favorite Video Game:  *in best evil guy voice* KINGDOM HEARTS!!
Favorite Subject: English and Studio Art








Favorite Pokemon:
Starter:  Cyndaquil




              









Regular:  Lucario
              




















Legendary:  Lugia





















Favorite Anime Characters to Bash:  Any useless stupidly shy and sweet girl especially if they are capable of fighting and standing up for themselves and need to be saved... (i.e Hinata, Orihime, Kairi, etc.)
YOU CAN FREAKING FIGHT YOU IDIOT! STOP BEING SO NICE!!
Yeah I know she was unconscious for most of KH1 but in KH2, she has no excuse. YOU HAVE THE MOST PATHETIC KIDNAPPING SCENE EVER! WHY COULDN'T YOU SUMMON A KEYBLADE SOONER?! IF BELLE CAN ELBOW A GUY IN THE GUT AND GET AWAY, YOU CAN FREAKING FIGHT! YOU MORON!

 


















































Favorite Vocaloid & Song:  Miku Hatsune and The Vegetable Juice song
Favorite Band:  Lady Gaga
Favorite Flower:  Roses
Favorite Shape:  Stars
"Britain got a star in his head! That's totally badass!! HAHAHA!"
Favorite Fantasy Creature: Faeries
Favorite Symbol:  Wings
Favorite Scary Creature: Vampires
Take note Stephanie Meyer..
Favorite Doctor:  I like all three in the revived series but if I had to choose.... It'd be David Tennant :D
Favorite Sherlock Character: If this is talking about the recent movies with Robert Downey Jr then obviously Sherlock. If it's about the show on BBC, I haven't seen it.
Favorite Hero: I love Batman but... Hellboy <3
Favorite Heroine: Homura Akemi

Favorite Saying: "Got it memorized?"-- Axel/Lea from the Kingdom Hearts Series


AWWWW!! >w<
Favorite Things to Do: Reading, drawing, writing, playing video games, talking with friends, and being lazy

Favorite Meme: Erm.. XD Yeah.. Enjoy lol



Favorite Movie: I have several XD If I had to pick one... All of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies :D



















Favorite Anime Movie: Spirited Away


Favorite Disney Princess: Now that I've seen Brave, Merida's my new fav


Favorite Disney Prince: Thor and Loki... Cause Marvel owned by Disney so technically they are Disney princes XD 
This is what my computer screen looks like every time I turn it on XD My sister's obsessed with Tom Hiddleston


But if I had to choose an actual legitimate Disney prince, it'd have to be Beast
This scene used to scare the crap out of my as a kid.. it still does kinda.. But Beast is still the best prince
Disney Princess that Looks Most Like Me: Belle :D
The only Disney nonparty character that can fight for herself.. :D

Favorite Fan Comic: Don't read fan comics unfortunately... ^^;



2 comments:

  1. ahhhhhhh!!!!! this is awesome!!!!! XDDDDD haha we share some similarities...that's great!!! ohh, kairi is such a useless character....
    yah, beast is the best!!! but so is thor and hellboy and the girl from puella magi madoka magica...
    btw, the miku song is popipo!!! in case u didnt know... i love it too!!! XDDDDD
    haha, I'm glad you did your own!! thanks for borrowing my format...yours RAWKS!!!
    I took the official disney 'which princess are you' quiz...and I'm belle!!!! XDDDDDD That's awesome, cuz the beast is the greatest. as a beast. he's just weird as a prince...lol
    i luuuuuuuuuurv nutella too!!!
    and your caption for the vamp made my day, for realz. Meyer DESTROYED the greatness that was vampires.
    i just finished watching the fourth season of dr who...oh david tennant...how i lurv you...
    anyway, this was EPIC!!!! I feel like i left a crapload of stuff about me out, so from now on I'll put in a little tidbit about myself on each post. you can take the format for those too, if you want!!! thanks again; this was great!!!! XD

    ReplyDelete