Tuesday, July 17, 2012

One more month...

Summer's going by slowly. And now it's just less than a month before school starts. Fun stuff eh?

This past Friday I invited over all my friends from the anime and manga club to "otaku it out" and we spent all night watching various animes and hanging out. Even had a sleepover for all the girls and stayed up till 3 in the morning if you can believe it.

Since then I haven't really had much to do. Don't think any of my other friends are planning like anything crazy but I should have some people over before school starts. Till then I have summer homework to finish. From day one of summer vacation I've been working on all my stuff. I'm about.. I'd have to say 50% done I think. I still got a lot to do though. Now if Doctor Who would stop distracting me, I'd probably get more done but oh well. God I've become obsessed. Yes, I'm a Whovian. And yes, I prefer David Tennant to Matt Smith any day. Mostly cause I haven't seen much of Matt Smith.

So I know it's not for another 3 months but I've been thinking about what to do for Halloween. I have three options on my mind.

First, a vampire.


































Second, the Phantom of the Opera.

And last but not least, Sweeney Todd.
















And yes, I drew all of these. Pretty cool huh? What do you guys think I should do? I'd love to hear opinions~! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment