Friday, June 29, 2012

Well Hello There~

So my summer's going by kinda slow-ish since we got back from Maui and I really don't have much going on since Maui was just the big vacation we got out of the way. Next week our parents want to fly out to Yosemite for the weekend. Yes, fly. My step dad has a pilot's license and can fly one of those small planes. God this is gonna be painful. Yes it's nice not to spend four hours driving and swerving through mountains. It's not nice to be in a tiny cramped plane for a long time and I slowly become extremely claustrophobic. Not like to the extent where I need a hospital or anything. I just get really uncomfortable being in a tiny space. Whatever, beats being on the road for four hours going through the mountains.

So recently it's just been watching assorted crap on Netflix and summer homework which is slowly but surely being accomplished. I finally understand what to do for a "response log" and I can actually do it for once.

Kay so I think I need something to "spice up" this blog. Something to make it interesting. Any suggestions? Maybe I could start sharing awesome videos of stuff like music and what not. Y'know what? I'm gonna do that.

This is from an anime I watched called Elfen Lied and it's the opening song in its music box version. Enjoy. <3


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad your holiday was good! I'd love to go to Hawaii! Where's Yosemite? σ(^_^;) I know very little American geography...

    Wait a sec. You're already on summer break?! What? I've still got 3 weeks to go... NOOOOOO!
    *falls into bottomless pit of despair*

    I love Lilium! This version is so pretty!

    Ooh, I know! What's your favorite song of all time?

    BYE FOR NOW! *Huuug*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh lol yeah I've been on vacation for a month. School's a bit different for Americans. And Yosemite's like up in the mountains in northern California. And my fav song of all time... Time to say goodbye by Andrea Bocelli. I had to think that through carefully XD

      Delete