Sunday, June 3, 2012

Cause once it ends, SUMMER VACATION STARTS!!!

On Thursday, my dad and his friend are going to be flying in to see Marina's graduation, and I'm really ecstatic. I haven't seen my dad in two summers which was about when I started this blog and it's gonna be great to see him again. This Saturday, we're having a huge graduation party. I know my mom's gonna have her work cut out for her to cook a lot. Thank God she loves barbecuing.

After that, we're gonna spend the rest of the weekend with Dad until he goes back to Florida and two days or so after that, we go to Hawaii!! We're going to the island of Maui and getting a condo for a week while we just enjoy the start of summer vacation in the Pacific.

And after that... Well I don't think we have much else to do besides that. I know I'm going to be pretty loaded with summer homework for my AP classes, so better to get to it sooner than later cause it's all tedious work.

Oh! And I know I want to see some movies this summer like Snow White and the Huntsman and The Amazing Spider-Man. And maybe I'll finally catch up on some anime that I've been lacking to do in months and update my anime review blog ^^;.... Yeah..

No comments:

Post a Comment