Friday, June 1, 2012

Now I'm Sad...

So school's gonna end in a week, and as the year's coming to a close, I look back and see all the ups and downs... And then lunch hit today and now the 2011-2012 school year has just had it's purely crappy moments. First, we lost Tara Romero in a drive-by shooting. Then, Sierra LaMar goes missing and is still missing and a suspect in her case is being charged for murder and kidnapping with the death penalty in his face. And now we just lost another teen this morning from heart failure.


His name was Adnan Khairullah. I wasn't friends with him but I always saw him most every day. He was just a sophomore. A nice looking Indian kid who was always in a wheelchair and smiling. I just saw him as a kid with special needs... But God if only I knew.. And he was just at school yesterday too. As if that isn't painful enough.


I heard from other kids who went to middle school with him that even then they knew he had heart disease and probably didn't have enough time to live. Yet, all I remember is him smiling. I never knew he was hiding that pain. At least he looked like he lived a happy life despite what was happening with his body. And now at least he doesn't have to go through that crap anymore. I know God has him in a safe place where he can be happy for all eternity.


R.I.P Adnan Khairullah <3

No comments:

Post a Comment