Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Hello Dead Week. It's been a while, huh?

Yes, so it's that time of year again where teachers cram us with work to study for our finals next week before we finish off the school year. While seniors are lucky to have their finals early, us underclassmen have a few more days at this school before the summer commences.... And then some of us have summer homework.. Well whatever.

Sooooo yeah. Lots of studying and cramming this week. Not much else. I kinda feel like writing a bit of my stories or making some rant on here but I'm just too tired and too lazy to really think that much. Luckily it's late start tomorrow and luckily no more advisory cause I hate that class so much. Sigh... Guess I'll just go old school and play some Mario Party on the Gamecube..

No comments:

Post a Comment