Friday, April 8, 2011

Feeling so fly like a G6



No I'm not drunk. That song just has a nice beat even though it's about drinking until you have no brain cells.

Gender Bender day was fun even though a lot of guys wore yoga pants so you could see their... yeah... I wore a sports bra to attempt to flatten my chest and my San Diego shorts as a substitute for boxers. I liked how hard the boys tried to look like girls. My friend David had water balloons in his shirt to make it look like he had boobs. I laughed so much. My darling sister told me I looked like Ash Ketchum if he was homeless.

With yesterday also being my sister's birthday we went out to our new favorite Japanese steak house. We always have a little "tradition" to go out to a Japanese restaurant on our birthdays. Been a little thing we've been doing for the past few years. I love Japanese steak houses cause you get dinner and a show. I like it when the chefs are funny and tell jokes. Our chef mixed eggs together and poured it on the stove to make it look like a turkey. It was hilarious... and then he cut the head off. Hahaha. Had a nice food baby afterwards.

Today was like Rep Your Class day but it was represent your sex day. So all girls wore pink and all guys wore blue. Though there was an announcement about sexual harassment yesterday cause people wanted to act like the opposite sex in a sexual way. Dunno why people do stupid stuff like that. Anyway.

With spirit week there's a rally during school which also means screwed up schedules. Rally was pretty fun though my throat still hurts from screaming. There was a tug of war competition and a lot of people from the bleachers joined in. And we were also doing the wave multiple times. Was really fun.

Tonight's also the last school dance which I am going to. Well technically there's also prom but that's only for Juniors and Seniors. Heh.

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment