Thursday, April 14, 2011

37 Photo tags?! WTF?

My dad recently tagged me in a lot of pictures via Facebook. All of them old as time when I was a foot shorter than I am now... And wore really girly clothes. I kinda still do but whatever. Hahaha. Anyway.

First week of STAR testing is done as of today. Not like freshmen did much anyway. We only had an English test and don't test again till next Tuesday. Kinda feel like today should be Friday.

Oh, on Wednesday we had our lunch cut short cause there was a fight. Don't have full details but apparently it was among two freshmen girls so most likely it was over a boy. Life lesson for girls: Boys are overrated and every girl needs a gay best friend. The last one was irrelevant but just saying that every girl needs one.

And nothing completes my day than listening to the Hispanic construction workers building the new houses. Hahahaha.

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment