Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Add bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips

Look up EpicMealTime on Youtube.

So we began STAR testing weeks today. Today was the English test which was super easy. Both parts too. I finished the second part an hour and twenty minutes early!! I was so bored! That's why it's always a good thing to bring something to do which I did. Wrote some and drew some. Freshmen don't have another STAR test till next week while the upperclassmen test away. Except for the seniors who are doing their own thing.

So while sophomores and juniors are taking their history tests, freshmen will be watching The Odyssey as an English assignment. Fun stuff. And then we have a normal schedule till next Tuesday and Wednesday. And then we have Thursday and Easter weekend + Spring vacation. Fun, eh?

I got a little mad during first period today cause we were doing some classwork and two people in front of me wanted to copy my work. Sorry kid but five bucks is never gonna let you cheat off of me. I'm a pushover to cute animals but not money for cheating. What really ticks me off is that no one even tries to do any work and act like they have no clue what to do when it's either right on the board or on the piece of paper you got. If you'd actually make an effort and try and do your homework like you're supposed to, you wouldn't be failing any of your classes. Don't understand why people seem to have forgotten that they're in high school. No duh you're gonna get more work cause you're not in grade school anymore.

So there was my little mini rant.

Me and my sister also got Pokemon White and Black. She got black and I got white and we're already going crazy. It's so fun. Though are we the only ones who notice that all the new Pokemon are rip offs of the originals? Oshawatt looks like Squirtle. Lillipup looks like Eevee. Patrat looks like Rattata. Pidove looks like Pidgey. And Blitzle looks like Ponyta. I think enough said. Hahaha. It's only when they evolve do they look original and not ripped off previous Pokemon. Fun stuff though

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment