Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Covergirl, put the bass in your walk



While I wait for my Spanish project to burn on a DVD very slowly I think I'll do some blogging.

Watched the finale of RuPaul's Drag Race yesterday. For those who don't know, RuPaul's Drag Race is like America's Next Top Model, but with drag queens. And it is by far the best TV show I've ever seen!

The winner was a drag queen named Raja (picture of him out of drag shown). He was my all time favorite out of all the drag queens in the show. Always creative and beautiful. Me and Marina knew he would win. He won almost every challenge in the show.

I like this show because it shows that it's okay to be a social misfit, a drag queen, and/or gay. How many models can say that? If anyone can find me one that can, then I'll be interested. I also love that they make their own clothes and use their own styles of drag out on the runway. And it doesn't matter if what you wear is "in" or not you just sell it on the runway.

Can't wait for the fourth season of RuPaul's Drag Race.

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment