Thursday, April 21, 2011

*explosion*

FINALLY! It's Spring Break! And yes California's weird cause they have their spring breaks in late April instead of late March. I've really needed a vacation after STAR testing stupidity.

Our last two days of testing were pretty easy. Just Math and Biology. No biggie. Though it was pointless to have school today when we just had two days of tiring block schedule and testing. And teachers giving homework over vacation? I mean what the heck's with that? We all deserve a break from thinking hard and trying to get good grades. Give our brains a rest. The only homework I got was from English, Geometry, and Spanish. English and Geometry were done in class. Spanish, I have to do a video so of course I gotta do it over break.

Biology, we started watching a video called The Miracle of Life. Yes the same video they show in high school of a baby being born. Fun stuff. We haven't gotten to the part where the baby's been born due to a short class but we gotta continue it when we get back. Not gonna look forward to that but am looking forward to the people around me squealing like girls. Hahahaha.

So for my Easter weekend/spring break I have no idea what I'll be doing. My mom did say something about going out to Monterey Beach or something. But other than that nothing I can really think of now.

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment