Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I'm Italian? What?

Back to school.... I already hate it..

Felt like a zombie yesterday and still feel like one today. Not too much work on my shoulders but since it's the first time I've been in school for a week.. there's that. Nothing to end a Monday than with RuPaul's Drag Race. Can't believe he's fifty.

Today was the honor roll assembly for the kids on the honor roll last semester. I of course was on it. They just called off names and gave us pieces of paper but it was still nice to hear that we're doing well in our school work. Would've been better if the lady calling off names would have pronounced my name right. My last name is Racine and that may be of very little difficulty to pronounce. But mispronouncing Eliza? How does that work?! So now I'm Italian cause the lady called me Elizi Racini. Wednesday. Thursday. Friday. How is that possible?

So I was pretty embarrassed cause of that. Oh well. Least I was able to get out of fourth period cause I hate P.E. I felt like my limbs were made out of pasta when we finished the first half mile. Anyway..

To congratulate me, my mom took me out to Mickey D's for lunch. Got nuggets, fries and a Coke like I usually do. Unfortunately my mom was pretty busy today so she had to take me back to school. Least I got there in time to see a little bit of Howl's Moving Castle in anime club.

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment