Sunday, March 27, 2011

And now for something completely different

Nice little weekend of nothing. I'm just dying for Spring Break to come already. Most people I know have had theirs and/or starting theirs. My school's weird and Spring Break is combined with Easter weekend. So we don't have another vacation until the end of April. It kinda sucks.

So we recently lost a great actress of the Golden Age. Elizabeth Taylor. I only saw one film of hers Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?. It was a little weird cause I wasn't paying any attention and the movie was confusing in the first place. I added a few of her movies to our Netflix. We're watching Cleopatra. I really wonder how people back then were able to sit through a four hour movie. Was there like an intermission every hour so people could pee? Really amazes you when you see how they used actual sets and actual thousands of people instead of the green/blue screens and the CGI used now in films like Avatar. That's how movies were done back then.

Back to school tomorrow once again. Back in the same old rut I'm usually stuck in.

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment