Sunday, March 6, 2011

Another weekend gone

So the rest of my school week was like normal. Homework, running, and thinking. Yep. Just the basics. Nothing uber special. Well on Friday my Spanish class watched the videos we made for our oral presentation. Me and my group's video was pretty good though no one really paid any attention to it other than the Cantina Band blasting during the menu and credits of the DVD.

Weekend went by like normal. Yesterday we went out to Uncle Billy and Aunt Ashley's for dinner and a game of Taboo! I'm not really great trying to make people guess what the word is but am okay with guessing. My mind works in strange ways. Hahahaha. As for today we just stayed home and Marina brought over her new friend Meghan for dinner. We had ribs and they were delicious. Did some writing while my parents watched Unstoppable. Only came down when during the last five minutes of the movie. And now they're watching The Town and already I'm scared out of my mind. They also got The Social Network too.

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment