Wednesday, March 30, 2011

(Insert Explosion Here)

Weather's been awesome all week. It's supposed to be in the eighties tomorrow and that means I get a reason to wear a dress!!! Hahaha. Really excited. Once again more of the same old school work and pains in my side from running in P.E.

Been starting on a draft for a persuasive essay against a school uniform policy. I'm pretty sure I did something like this in the eighth grade but whatever. I like writing. Haven't done any recently because I've been so wrapped up in reading.

I recently finished the book FANG. It's part of the Maximum Ride series. I was about to cry at the end. So now I'm super desperate to get the next book, ANGEL. It came out on Valentine's Day so it's been out for a while. Even long enough to be in every library in the county. Here's my problem: 85 holds. Only 46 copies of the book. Check out time is three weeks. I was about to die when I saw that. So I have to resort to going to Barnes & Noble to get a copy, like, now. It's a bit of a way of life for me.

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment