Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Zombie-O's!

Omigod. Ten days with no new post? I've turned into such a lazy bum.

So in that nice ten day span, not much has been going on. Mainly school and what not. Me and my sister have been getting rides from our mom in the morning and walking home in the afternoon. We don't do carpool anymore since he decided to pull something really stupid and get his parking permit taken away. And he's a bit of a reckless driver for that matter. We don't really feel safe with him after the two accidents near the school that happened in less than a week. Yeah I don't feel like dying cause my carpool's a maniac. So that was a nice little highlight of last week.

Last Friday was my uncle Billy's wedding. Got pulled out of school early so that was a plus. And we got Micky D's for a late lunch. So unhealthy but so good. Billy got married at a courthouse and then we went out to this really awesome Italian place for dinner. Oh God. Best chocolate cake ever!! I scarfed it down it was so good.

And there was MLKJ weekend. Not much eventful other than me being a clutz and hurting myself via hitting my hand against a wall. On Monday Jamie came over and we did some stuff for cosplay club and I showed her an anime that she really loves now. Yes you can love an anime in a span of less than an hour.

School. Anime club day. We're gonna be in the school's Food Fair selling Pocky. So that's gonna be a nice nightmare scenario. Hahahaha. We made posters and they look like messes. And messes as in drawings just everywhere. That's what happens when you give psycho teenage girls two pieces of poster paper and a dozen Sharpies. We go berserk. So that's as eventful as my day gets being back in school. See you peeps later!

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment