Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Check-up

This week's been pretty good. I've been writing haikus all week in my journal so that's been fun. I'm actually almost done editing a story that I've been working on for a few months. I actually showed some haikus to my English teacher and he gave me a sticky note to see a teacher cause she does some work for a literary magazine or something. Haven't checked it out yet, but will next week.

My art class has been fun. I finished my pointillism project on Monday and have been working on sketches for our next project. We're gonna draw a Jabberwocky from the Lewis Carroll poem and what we see the Jabberwocky as. Then we're gonna take coffee and/or tea and make our picture look old. Gonna have so much fun with that.

Oh, and earlier this week I watched a documentary called The Anatomy of Hate. I'll do a separate post about that cause I got bored and wrote another opinions of the world thing. So my next post will be like the one I did about MTV.

Gonna have friends over tonight for dinner. Not much else going on for the weekend as far as I know.

XOXO,
Liz

1 comment: