Sunday, January 23, 2011

Bon Appetit!

I watched Julie and Julia today so hence the title. Love that movie. Amy Adams is just so adorable.

So I've been having a good January. Mainly school stuff. I've been so obsessed with my art class because we're doing a dot paint project. I think it's called pointillism... Yeah that's it. Hahaha. My school had its food fair which is just a way for clubs to raise money by selling food like Jamba Juice and what not. Of course Anime club participated in said event and we sold Pocky. Both chocolate and strawberry. And we sold it all. It was gone in about ten minutes after lunch started. Food Fair is like Black Friday with food. You don't come in time you're not gonna get food.

Weekend's good. Hung out at home yesterday and did the same today. Bit disappointed that da Bears aren't going to the Super Bowl but oh well. Got the Packers. Can't wait for Febuary 6th. My family's hosting a Super Bowl party and my friend and her family broke the thirty mark of how many people are coming. Hahaha.

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment