Monday, January 24, 2011

Mad Writer

For those who don't know I do write outside of blogging. I write my own original stories and I write haikus. I find haikus easier to write than regular poetry. I really can't rhyme at all, so I like doing haikus. I thought I'd share what I'm writing so enjoy!

Love is confusing,
Love is rippling with pain,
Love is wonderful

Humans cry and hate,
We scream in pain and bring pain,
And yet life goes on

Make up, jewelry,
And plastic surgery hide,
Real beauty within

Strong storms, melting ice,
And warmer temperatures,
Caused by selfishness

I love and I hate,
I'm happy and I'm angry,
I am a human

I grow and blossom,
And one day I fall and die,
But just what am I?

What is perfection?
Why does everyone want it?
What makes it so great?

I don't care for wealth,
Money won't make me happy,
Love makes me happy

Humans speak of change,
A world without poverty,
We speak, but don't act

The great endless blue,
Stretches miles and miles,
All around the world

A world without love,
And creativity is,
A black and white world

What does it matter,
If someone is black or white,
We are all the same

I walk on the streets,
And yet no one can see me,
'Cause I'm not alive

People say forgive,
It sounds easy, but it's hard,
People forgot how

1 comment:

  1. Haikus are easy
    But sometimes they don't make sense
    Refrigerator

    ReplyDelete