Sunday, December 4, 2011

Hooray for feeling like total crap

Feels like forever since I was last on here.

School's been a bit hectic with finals coming in two weeks. The teachers are rushing to make sure we've learned everything we're supposed to by the time finals come. All it is is just pure insanity. Just a lot of work in most of my classes including English which involves researching for a paper where I'm supposed to argue on a current issue. I signed up to perform my final dance this upcoming Friday so I'm pretty anxious to perform. I've been working on my solo for a little over two months now so I feel like this is gonna go great. Crap... I just remembered I need to have a speaking final to do for Spanish. Sheesh... This is what I get for signing up for the Honors class. Well I kinda have to finish two years of a language as a requirement.

Nothing else big and eventful going on as far as my knowledge goes. Well then again I'm starting to feel sick which is kinda ruining my ability to think straight. Such as saying thanks for making pancakes when I was being made waffles. I'm just not working. In fact I haven't been all weekend. Sore throat and nasal congestion is no fun at all. I'm amazed I was able to go to my friend's birthday party last night at all. Was worth it teaching people how to play improv games and the awesome chocolate cake. Spent most of my day today watching Harry Potter weekend on ABC Family and seeing the sixth HP movie; not really one of my favorite movies from the series due to the raging hormones part distracting from what's really important.

Should take a Nyquil soon so I could possibly consider going to school tomorrow. If not, well I'm in some crap..

XOXO,
Liz

1 comment:

  1. OH NO! Sorry to hear you're not feeling well! I hope you get better soon!!! (Chocolate always helps XP)

    ReplyDelete