Saturday, December 10, 2011

Hot Showers = Greatest invention ever!

Another week down and another week closer to finals. Time to start studying like a maniac along with managing the crazy homework teachers still give us.

Had to take off on Monday since I was still sick and just spent the day watching anime. Next day: Too much work! Well at least I got sick before finals and academic focus week. Bunch of easy work in all my classes.... Well I do have a research paper to do in English which the rough draft is due Monday and I luckily got a head start on it. And I need to memorize a script I made for a speaking final in Spanish and I have to perform a tap dance with a group of people and all other crazy stuff.

Friday was my best day out of every other day this week. I performed my choreography final in Dance first since my mom had to go somewhere today and I did amazing. I danced to a piano version of an opening to one of my favorite animes: Air TV. A lot of people thought I was beautiful and I even almost made people cry, including my teacher. I was so nervous having to be the first one to perform. But I went at it and I did amazing!

Adding on to that, the formal was also last night! I went with my sister and her boyfriend and met up with friends at the dance. The red dress I'm wearing was in fact my mom's dress that SHE wore in high school. Same size and everything! I was so happy I got to wear it. We even have her prom dress but I don't think that'll fit either me or Marina any time soon. My mother was a tiny woman when she was in high school. Anyway, had a lot of fun with my friends dancing and acting like morons (in a good way). And I wish they made formal shoes for these dances that don't kill your feet. Flats hurt so much. Well anyway it was a great night. Other than Adele playing twice in a row. It's not that she can't sing it's just her music is on ALL THE TIME. Nothing like coming home tired of having a good time.

Lemme see... Going to a friend's birthday party today and trying to finish homework... Yep that's gonna be my weekend. And then it's Hell Week AKA Academic Focus week where we spend the time preparing for finals. Ugh... I just wanna be in Costa Rica already...

XOXO,
Liz

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you look amazing in that dress!!! I love your hair too!

    I feel your pain too, Adele's music is played waaay too much.

    Also, GAH! I'D NEVER WATCHED HETALIA BEFORE, I DON'T THINK I'VE EVER WATCHED ANYTHING SO EPIC!!! >.<

    ReplyDelete