Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Vacation my love! It's been too long!

So finals week is over and thus Christmas Vacation has begun!

All my finals were ridiculously easy which I find quite surprising seeing as how I thought they would be a challenge. Out of boredom and curiosity I looked up the finals that were posted online. English I got an 85% on which kinda surprises me cause I thought I did a bit better. Think I'll go into regular English for next year since this is the only class I get a B on and it's a bit challenging. Anyway, I got a 94% in Algebra 2 which I only think I got some wrong with definitions that I were totally clueless on but I'm glad I aced that final. Spanish was an 86% though I really thought I did better on it. Probably had some difficulty on the listening part... ugh.. Hate stupid CDs I can't understand to save my life. And a 90% in Dance for performing a tap dance with a group to a rap about the play Othello. Weirdest song in the universe.

Good news is this is MUCH better than last year's finals which I got C's on that I wasn't too proud of. Hopefully my Chemistry and World History Finals get good results too.

So now it's vacation. Other than the New Year's trip to Costa Rica and a get together with friends not much else is happening. Drama club's planned a Christmas party tonight and it'll be nice to hang out with friends before going into the jungle for a few days.

I got a package from my dad today with presents for me and my sister. Marina got a book by Terry Pratchett and I got two journals for writing. Y'know it's kinda funny who I'm so passionate at writing but when people ask what I write I instantly get shy about it. I don't know why that is. I've been writing since the eighth grade and only shared my works with few people. I dunno, I just wish I could be more comfortable with telling people about my passion without feeling like an idiot when telling the plot of the story I'm writing.

Well anyway that's that. Think I'll end this post with some quotes that are on the journals I received.

"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe
"Peace is always beautiful." ~ Walt Whitman

2 comments:

  1. Woah, I just wrote a reply and my iPod went back and deleted it all letter by letter. GHOST! >.<

    Anyways what I said went like this:

    Well done in your exams, you did really well and also that song sounds funny, could you possibly put up a link to it? It sounds hilarious!

    Now I know about your passion or writing! I know how you feel, my mum read a story (I won't say book as looking back it was truly awful) and I blushed and avoided her for the rest of the day, I do the same when someone asks me about the book I'm reading, but then again I've always been painfully shy. I sympathize with you, but go on, if you wanna be a writer, write! I bet you're stuffs amazing if you're anywhere near as devoted to it as you are to your blog! Keep going!!!! I hope you have a good Christmas! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC-f0drvdmM This is as good of a link I can get but yeah it's really weird XD

    If you're interested in the stuff I write outside of blogging I can email it to you if you like.

    ReplyDelete