Monday, December 26, 2011

Holmes!

Okay so for sure for sure this will be my last post before Costa Rica. Hahaha!

So today with nothing else to really do I went out with my friend Jamie and her dad to see the new Sherlock Holmes movie and go out to FroYo afterwards. And let me just say that it is amazing!! I haven't seen the first one due to complications involving crappy DVDs from Netflix, but the second is just... too amazing for words. Full of action, drama, and comedy rolled into a great two hour film. And let me just say that Robert just looks hilarious in drag. Nuff said.

The previews were quite interesting which included previews of Joyful Noise and Rock of Ages. Both of which I really want to see now cause they look hilarious and funny. Rock of Ages is really interesting cause of the plot line you can pick up straight from the previews. That and Tom Cruise has beautiful long hair in the film being a rock star. Hahaha!

My only real complaint about the whole thing was the morons who don't have any common decency to shut off their phones. I mean is it that hard to do so? It shouldn't! But no. Out of the corner of my eye I saw one girl a couple rows in front pull out her iPhone for a moment and then put it away. The BIG problem was this one person who DIDN'T silence their phone and everyone heard their stupid annoying ringtone. TWICE. Seriously?! If you're not gonna have any decency to silence or shut off your phone then why did you waste your money to come to a movie theater?? If you do intend on using your phone, silence it, turn the light down low, and sit in the back where no one has to see you and get annoyed. I know I like to use my phone being a teenager with friends who live on the East coast, but at least I have the common sense to put it away when I'm in a theater because it's basic common knowledge to shut it off because it's rude! Ugh, well done people. Just great job for being totally rude.

Whew glad I got that fish rage out of me.

So for sure this will be the last post I'll have before going to Costa Rica. Till the new year, Addio!

XOXO,
Liz

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have fun on holiday! I saw that film last week too! ^^ I hope you have fun in Costa Rica!!

    ReplyDelete