Thursday, February 17, 2011

Woooaah, What the Hell?

Title is a song by Avril Lavigne. Anyway.

Had a good Valentine's Day. Got a homemade Valentine from my friend Jamie and a rose from my friend Andreas. Been having a busy school week. Just a lot of work the teachers are throwing at us before break. I have to work on an oral presentation with three of my friends for Spanish. And we have to make it in our spare time and put it on a DVD. Holy BeJeebus I haven't had my brain this scrambled since finals week. We have to come up with an entire script and each person has to have ten lines each. Excluding me since I'm the video editor/filming person. I just get extra credit for being two people. Hahaha.

Aaaand... That's about it for now. Just getting a nice load of homework before a week long break. Yes. We get an entire week off in February. It's for president's week. Least I can sleep in for an entire week. Then go back to school feeling like a zombie. Hahaha.

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment