Monday, February 21, 2011

Blaaaaaa

So Monday come and gone. Bored out of my mind cause it's vacation!

We get a week off for President's week. Used to just getting a three day weekend but an entire week is nice too. Hahaha. I'm really bored though so.. Probably should go out to the mall or something. I dunno. I'm going to a friend's house this Thursday to work on an oral presentation skit thing and we have to record it and put it on a DVD. Guess who has the technology to do all of that stuff? Me. My brain's going to be fried.

Yesterday my family went to a friend's house to play Pictionary. Did boys versus girls and girls won. It was a very entertaining time. Mango salsa and hot chocolate make it all great.

Today I just watched T.V, wrote some and read a little bit of The Dangerous Days of Daniel X. Oh, and I tried to fry an egg and succeeded. It was yummy with Louisiana hot sauce.

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment