Saturday, February 12, 2011

Just Keep Swimming

Had a really good week. It was homecoming week which was a little bleh. Bleh meaning boring and not oh so interesting. I got sick on Tuesday so I couldn't show my fake head wound to a lot of people. I'm doing much better now. Just spent that day at home with my sister (also got sick) and watched RuPaul's Drag Race. Went back to school the next day feeling good. Nothing like a swig of Pepto to get rid of an upset stomach.

Nothing else uber interesting this week. Been working on a watercolor painting of what I think the Jabberwocky looks like. As of now it's a nice pretty orange mess. Hahaha. Been super bored in P.E as usual and... that's about it.

Oh and we had a rally on Friday that messed around with our schedule and everyone had to see it. It was okay but I was on the verge of falling asleep. Each class did a skit with the themes they had for homecoming. Everyone had Pixar movies. Freshmen were The Incredibles, sophomores were Monsters Inc., juniors were Finding Nemo, and the seniors, of course, had Toy Story.

Freshmen skit was okay. One guy fake punched another kid in the face which was some nice comic relief. Sophomore skit didn't really catch my attention. Junior skit was funny at one part and then it died cause their CD decided not to work and they didn't try to fix it. The senior skit was the only thing that really caught my attention cause it's Toy Story. What can I say?

Overall I was just thinking the entire time, "Can I eat yet?" There was a lot of dancing but people just looked like they couldn't dance. Yes, I'm picky when it comes to people dancing. I'm just waiting for something super impressive and cool to happen and when nothing does I go, "That was it?" So yeah, I'm a picky person. Hahaha.

Sooo.... nothing really happening this weekend that I can think of. Think my parents are going out to a shooting range later today. And... That's all she wrote. Hahaha.

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment