Tuesday, February 14, 2012

To all my Kingdom Hearts fans out there, a new trailer

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! HERE'S THE NEW KH 3D TRAILER!!!!



Please excuse me while I go typer happy.

a;lkyd[;lknhdgpfiaoeujruapdusfa.lkhgp;iajefhipasu;idlfzhbgldurkahewpofliadpf;ikajsdfiu;ajsdoiedjfizspofhapoelfhas;ldfkj;zknxcv/kzneh;[uofnzbdlfkzmx;vfzajsd;lufhp;aslkdfnb;kzjxvhpaoisdfjn;lkp;df

Okay I'm done :D

Oh my God this is gonna be the most epic game ever!!! So many questions made and so many answers! I have never been so excited IN MY LIFE! A world for Fantasia, the come back of our favorite characters, and epic fight scenes!

It's also coming out in time (well a one day delay technically) for the ten year anniversary of the entire Kingdom Hearts series when the very first game was released in Japan. March 28th, 2002! I don't know about you guys but I'm gonna celebrate! Spread the word! Make events on Facebook! Do something awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment