Sunday, February 19, 2012

I'm sorry I've been reduced to a couch potato

Finally, the one week vacation I've been anxious for has finally arrived. I've been wanting this vacation for a loooong time and now it's finally come. It's only Sunday and it's already been a good vacation... I know it's probably gonna get sucky when I gotta do some homework which honestly is super easy.

Saturday was a rehearsal day so I went to help the guys to build the set which we need three different sets for the three acts of The Boyfriend. Had to leave for an hour for a dentist appointment for a quick cleaning and came back.

Our set's looking good so far with the progress we got and I hope we keep that up until the musical opens next month. Hopefully we'll still have people come in to help because the past week was NO fun without help.

I was stuck one day without help until 4:30 and even when someone came we had nothing to do because for the most part, we need the table saw to work with and only one guy knows how to use it and he was stuck doing an English project without telling anyone else. On top of which, people who signed up for set building AREN'T showing up, but it's part of their grade with them being a part of the drama class. So jokes on them. We had some guys show up on Thursday but they're only able to work with us on Thursdays... We also have a sign up sheet where people put their names AND numbers on them, so I texted them to show up and only ONE guy responded and he said "Nope". Think I'm happy cause of that? Of course not. Maybe I'll try calling them when we get back if we're not getting anything done...

But I digress.

After rehearsal, Marina did a bit of shopping at TJ Maxx and we went to a Chinese place in Gilroy for dinner which was amazing! I ordered Vermicelli Duck Curry Soup and it was spicy heaven! I've never had duck before and it was really delicious. After dinner, we went to Barnes and Noble where I purchased The Hunger Games! Everyone's been saying that it's good so I thought I'd check it out especially with the movie coming out next month and obviously the book is always better than the movie.

Hey is it weird that I want to check out Twilight and just read it to see what's so great about it? I'm just curious...

Anyway, today I did absolutely nothing but sit on the couch like the vegetable I am.

As for plans for the rest of my vacation, I'll be seeing The Secret World of Arrietty with friends as a group thing for Anime and Manga club. And... that's pretty much it.

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment