Thursday, February 9, 2012

Must.... Type!

Ugh... Five days and it feels like forever since I posted anything! These school days are slowly starting to feel longer as the semester starts drawing to a close.

Superbowl party went off with a hit. Had all of our friends over and watched the game. Congrats to the Giants winning. And we STILL have a crap ton of leftovers...God I don't want to take those for lunch tomorrow. Just got off the stuff and I don't think my mom wants to load more food in our fridges. Nothing like taco meat and lasagna eh?

But I digress.

Slow week has been slow as we're starting to think of what classes to take next year. Here's what I'm considering for my six classes for the next year.
  • American Literature AP
  • US History AP
  • (Spanish AP?)
  • Physics
  • Pre-Calculus/Trigonometry
  • Advanced Art
Now I have Spanish AP in parentheses with a question mark cause I'm still considering to take said class. Now I could just take it Senior year but I'd have to take something in place of that class. My chemistry teacher did say he was going to recommend me for Chemistry AP but I don't want to have too many advanced course classes on my plate. I'm already in Advanced English 10 and I want to take AP US History because regular World History is beyond easy. Add on a difficult math course and an advanced art class, it's quite a lot isn't it? Still thinking of what to take...

A couple weeks ago, our advisory classes filled out little surveys that give us our Valentine's matches. Of course it's not based off of anything to really be in a relationship with someone and shouldn't be taken seriously. But I bought one to humor myself with whoever I got. As did my friends. It's really a fundraiser thing, and it's a cute idea. And my results were as expected: a bunch of people I don't know with an exception of a few friends. Someone filled theirs out as Justin Bieber and I got them on the opposite section so I thought that was hilarious.

The matchmaker also includes some trivia like how many days old you are and what happened in history the day you were born. Apparently my birthday is the same day as the national day of Norway (which Jamie spazzed about because she loves Norway from Hetalia). They even included who would be your celebrity match based on the Western zodiac.
  1. Tommy Lee Jones
  2. Prince Harry (of Wales)
  3. Jim Carrey (Ewww he has a daughter my age!)
  4. Kid Rock
  5. Kevin Costner (Almost 60)
  6. Patrick Dempsey
  7. Orlando Bloom
  8. Benjamin McKenzie (.... WHO IS HE?!)
  9. Bill Murray (Again.. Almost 60)
  10. Tom Felton (Jamie calls dibs so I can't have him)
How they came up with these random choices is beyond my imagination. But then again I just spent two bucks on this just for giggles and I got giggles so mission accomplished.

Got nothing planned for this weekend. Probably watch some anime and write a bit. Wish we had our one week off already...

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment