Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Two more days of freedom...

And then I'm confined for ten months in the magical place known as high school. I'm ready. I have a decent majority of my supplies and I'm really anxious to meet my friends after two months of summer vacation. I'm just not looking forward to all the hard work that's gonna come my way. I have 2 AP classes. I really should consider getting a job to make myself a bit of money. And of course, I still need to learn to drive. Just thinking about getting behind the wheel is making me nervous even though I know I shouldn't be. But ugh... I gotta learn before I head off to college and that's only just two years away. God I need to stop thinking about it before I make myself more nervous.

On a side note, I got... a Tumblr. Why? Cause I can and I wanted to. So for anyone who wants to follow me on Tumblr here's a link: http://lizaxchan.tumblr.com/

I'm not really sure what to do with it so I think I'll just post whatever and all the stuff I like. Enjoy! <3 p="p">

3 comments:

  1. omg, i still need to make a tumblr >>

    hey! don't worry; high school isn't all that bad. AP classes help out A LOT.

    and hey, I still can't drive :/ haha. I'm a little afraid but I'll learn!!

    hope you have a wonderful year. enjoy the last remaining wonderful days of summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only two more, but it's still August?!

    I juts had my 17th birthday and now I'm about to start learning to drive too. I hope I don't hurt anybody. >_<

    Enjoy the last couple of days of your summer holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess the school year here starts differently than it does in the UK. Most schools in the US begin the year in August and end in late May/early June

      Delete