Sunday, October 24, 2010

Whole World Has Fallen To Ruins

And poor Chessur's off his tea..Hahaha..Sorry if the title made it seem like I was sad or something. Don't worry. I'm as happy as can be!

School week was a bit boring. Not much new happening. Jamie created a cosplay group and we hope to do all sorts of crazy stuff.

Me and Marina had our Halloween party yesterday which was a great success. Ate some good food, danced like monkeys and watched Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. Had a great time with my friends.

Nothing new I think is happening this week. Day of the Dead project in Spanish and usual stuff in all my other classes..Oh! It's also Jamie's birthday tomorrow. She's gonna have a party on Saturday. I'm making her a birthday card with a few anime characters on it. Then Sunday is Halloween which is also Trick-or-Treating night. Yes I am going to do that cause it's free candy every year. I'm gonna be a ghost. Not the most original but hey, I'm poor. Hahaha

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment