Friday, October 8, 2010

It's Todd Now...Sweeney Todd

So just last night I watched, obviously as the title states, the 2007 version of Sweeney Todd for the first time ever. Why? Cause nothing else is on Thursday nights and my sister pointed it out for me to see. I have to say other than a very sad ending, it was a very good movie. Johnny Depp makes a very handsome, singing, psycho barber from Fleet Street. Tim Burton never ceases to amaze.

Today was very boring at school. I blame the fact that Jamie wasn't here today and she has to be at the New York Comic Con as an early birthday present. But the bright side is that she's gonna try to get autographs from M. Night Shyamalan, Cary Elwes and Yuri Lowenthal.

These October days have been pretty cold lately. I don't think Halloween's gonna be real fun on trick-or-treating night. And yes, at age fourteen I still go trick-or-treating, cause it's free candy every year and I love candy! Going as a ghost and yes that means I'm getting a bed sheet with holes in it and throwing over my head...cause I can and I will.

I have to say the only bad part about October is that nothing good is on T.V or in the movie theaters. Horror's not really my style with the exception of some stuff like M. Night Shyamalan films and, of course, Tim Burton. But other than their movies everything else is just crap in my opinion. And plus my mom doesn't like me seeing that crap anyway so...yeah...heheheh...

School's been a little blah...the only class I don't like is my Geometry class...only cause very little people pay attention and choose to not care about their education. Then again it's like that in my English class. It's the only thing I can't stand about school is those who choose to act like morons and not care about their future lives. It's distracting and no one gets anything done which ticks me off cause I actually want to learn. Oh well, still able to get good grades in all of my classes so nothing bad is going on.

Homecoming week next week...blah once more...I'm not much into school spirit for whatever reason...I think it's cause high school football bores me to sleep. I only have attention span for football if it's on T.V. and I'm in the comfort of either my or a friend's house..I dunno what it is but football live doesn't do well with me..anyway...I may do some days if they're fun for me...laaa..

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment