Sunday, October 17, 2010

RAIN!

Finally David Bowie answers my prayers for rain! Being from Indiana, I'm used to it raining about every other day. Being in California, now I'm limited to rain at a certain time of year. Well today was the day it has decided to actually rain and not sprinkle. So I'm very happy for that.

Last week in school, it was the school's homecoming week which was pretty cool. The only interesting days were twin day, camouflage day, and mismatch day. The other days were represent your class and school colors so..yeah. Mismatch day was a lot of fun cause it gives you a reason to dress ridiculous and no one questions it. I got to wear knee high rainbow socks with blue converse which made me really happy.

Had a field trip to a wetland place of sorts (don't remember name hahaha..). It was really cool other than seeing a decapitated rat in the middle of a trail. Dissected an owl pellet (sorta) and got to see some freaky stuff through a microscope. Loved that so much more than I probably would have back at school. It was the day of the homecoming parade which I heard wasn't any good and everyone was forced to watch it. Guess it's a good thing I went on that field trip. Didn't go to the homecoming game cause I have no attention span for high school football. That and if you boo you get in trouble and if the entire crowd boos the entire team forfeits..which is a really pointless rule. Also I went to a birthday party.

Birthday party was for our friend Jenn's sister, Giselle. Me and my mom brought salsa, mango salsa, and guacamole...all magically disappeared probably within the first hour we came in with it. The cake was chocolate with raspberry sauce and it was awesome. Got to meet this two adorable kids named Kuliano and Nyala...and yes those are their names..Kuliano's a boy and Nyala's a girl...Now I regret not kidnapping them cause they were so cute!!

Aah..nothing like spending your Sunday inside watching the rain fall and watching football...that is unless you're like my friend Raven who's ticked cause she can't watch the Simpsons. Saw the Eagles game and the 49ers game and am about to watch the Colts game. WOOT!

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment