Tuesday, October 19, 2010

AAAGGGHHH! GET IT OUT OF MY BRAIN!

I'm talking about Taylor Swift. My Biology teacher decided to use a Taylor Swift CD as a device of torture to get us to work. Not so fun for my brain that's half destroyed now. The scary part was all a few guys singing along with the song You Belong With Me. Now I'm glad that I drained out her music with the Sitar Song.

I really don't like Taylor Swift that much. Her music is basically the same thing with different lyrics. A girl crying because she can't be with this one guy. I liked Teardrops on My Guitar before I found out what the song meant. Now it's just kinda..blah whatever.

Anyway now that my part of silliness is over..

It's Breast Cancer Awareness week here which means another week of dressing up all ridiculous and no one questioning it. It's all mainly wear pink so it's not as interesting as homecoming week but whatever. Homecoming dance this week since last week the football players and people like that wouldn't have had the chance to go. I won't go cause it's a casual dance like the Back to School dance..so that probably means it'll look like an orgy again. Not exactly fun for people who want to actually dance. But hey, me and my sister are having a party on Saturday so it doesn't really matter.

So that's all for this mini update. Stay cool everyone!

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment