Sunday, July 25, 2010

Lazy Days

Not much has been going on for the past couple days. Had a dentist's appointment yesterday for a regular checkup and cleaning. I apparently need to wait a few months for my molars to grow in so I can get the stuff you need to prevent any cavities in between the teeth(I have no memory of what it's called). Yes, I'm fourteen and all of my molars aren't fully grown in yet but whatever; as long as I have no need for fillings or braces, I'm good.

Tomorrow, we're going out to invite some neighbors for dinner. Apparently there are people with a son that's gonna be a senior and there are other neighbors with a fifteen year old daughter that's going to be a sophomore and it's her first year here so that's a big plus with the new social life thing. But other than that nothing else too eventful going on. See you next time!

Love and Kisses,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment