Friday, July 16, 2010

Kline

So today me, Marina, and my mom went out to an animal shelter in San Martin to adopt a kitten for Marina. After some searching, we set our eyes on a gray, stripped, tabby boy kitten and, of course, adopted him. As the title says, my sister named the kitten Kline.

He's home with us now while my mom is out at the vet with our English mastiff, Maggie. Our Maltese, Stella, seems to take big interest in Kline. But the older cat, Chip, doesn't like him that much. I don't speak cat but I'm pretty sure if I stuck a Babel Fish in my ear he probably would be saying some mean stuff like a sixty year old man. But I think he'll get over it eventually. As for our English mastiff, well, we still have yet to see if she likes Kline but she likes all cats (except for Chip) so I don't think that'll be a problem.

On a smaller note, tomorrow we're going out to San Francisco and I hear from my friend Jo that it's really nice so I hope it's as great as I see in the movies, T.V shows, and pictures. Well, I'm gonna go watch some hilarious wedding videos on A.F.V.

Love and Kisses,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment