Monday, April 1, 2013

Spring Break 2013

So I'm back after a couple weeks without a computer which was being sent to get its harddrive replaced cause it got diseased. Yeah not really one of the best things to happen to a computer. Not to mention how extremely inconvenient it is when most of your school work is on a computer especially when your teacher wants you to upload stuff to a certain website and blahblahblah. You get the picture. But luckily it's spring break and I can rest easy... cept for the homework. Not that any of it is hard, it's just really tedious. Just reading and answering questions, prepare for the AP exams in May and well yeah you get the jist of it. On the bright side though I got my scores back from the SAT I took earlier last month and I got a 1622. Not bad for a first time taking it eh? I should take it again but I gotta think of what dates won't make me rip out my hair since the next two dates are close to AP exams and semester finals. Oh the great joy of being an 11th grader.

As for my spring break I really don't have much planned. Hang out with a friend to do homework and catch up on the following TV shows:

1. Supernatural
2. Torchwood
3. Hetalia

Yeah talk about an eventful life huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment