Thursday, April 4, 2013

Just feel like typing

So I accomplished all of my homework and finishing the first season of Torchwood. At the moment I'm baking some freaking delicious cookies with lots of chocolate chips. Let's just hope I can be able to eat with my teeth problems. I got Invisilign a few weeks ago which are basically plastic braces you can remove. Thing is I gotta change them out every two and a half weeks so the new ones hurt for a few days and now I gotta wear rubber bands too. Why couldn't we have just been born with perfect teeth and not have to worry about all this orthodontist crap.

So for the rest of my spring break, I'll mainly just be sitting on my butt watching TV, knitting my soon to be 8 foot long scarf, maybe catch up on some school work not due Monday, and going out to see my sister for her 19th birthday. For now, I think I try a fresh cookie out of the oven and finish A Study in Pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment