Wednesday, April 10, 2013

On top of the world



This song is just so damn catchy and it makes me feel happy and wanna dance like a dork. It's my new favorite song.

It's stuff like this I just need a break from pure insanity that is school just for myself to relax so I don't blow a fuse. Just got a lot on my mind with a ton of school work mainly from my AP classes along with standardized testing which I've so far done no studying for even though A) I should look over stuff from forever ago and B) It's easy and the last time I'll have to take it. Not to mention AP exams which are in a month. The joys of being an intelligent student the US of A. Why can't I just take school in Finland where it's supposedly a breeze? Oh well.

At least summer is less than two months away and my birthday just a month. I'm hoping I can be able to see Star Trek Into the Darkness when it comes out exactly on my birthday cause that'd be just awesome. Need to start thinking of who I wanna invite to my birthday party. God I'm just getting old.

No comments:

Post a Comment