Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Year, New Semester, New scarf and Tshirts

Happy belated New Year folks. Well my vacation will soon be coming to a close and that means... School... Damn..

Junior year is known as the busiest and by God is it true. Gotta take a lot of tests, gotta start thinking about colleges to go to, it's a freaking mess. On top of which, the school work just piles and piles, especially with AP testing around the corner in a few months. With the grades as they are up to date right now without report cards being released, As and Bs in every class except for Physics with a 79% .... The stupid tests contribute to that but eh. Not going into a science field of work any time soon. And it's so freaking close that I really in the end don't give a crap. Well no matter on the psycho academics, there's also the spring musical I'm excited for.

This year we're putting on You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown. Since I can't sing, I would definitely still love to be a part of the production in any way possible. I'm actually interested in assistant director if the position is hopefully available. Only trouble is I'm not too familiar with the Peanuts (I was sadly bored by it as a kid) and better study up on the characters and the musical if I wanna know what the hell I'm doing. But hey, any way in helping with the musical is better than sitting on my butt on the sidelines doing nothing.

Today was a very happy day for me in the shopping department. I went into Hot Topic cause it was having a sale and it was buy a T-shirt and get another half off and there were new Doctor Who and Hetalia shirts and... Well this is what happened
Luckily there were new Avengers shirts that my sister wanted so she got one while I got a Hetalia T-shirt and two Doctor Who shirts; one with ALL eleven Doctors and the other with the 10th Doctor's explanation of time (AKA wibbly wobbly timey wimey). So as you can imagine, I'm super happy!!

I also finished a new scarf today. I made it an infinity scarf and it's all blue and green and oh so pretty~~ Yeah. I love knitting <3 p="p">
So do I have any resolutions for this year? Eh, kinda. Most of them on an academic level cause school is evil but here's what I got.

1. Be assistant director for musical and/or play
2. Take SAT at least once
3. Learn to drive
4. Start looking at colleges
5. Go to Fanime
6. Sell scarves and make a bit of money

Well that's it so far. Sorry I can't be uber fancy and make up some meaningful paragraph about the new year on the spot. But here's a quote I found the other day that I now love.

“Every girl is expected to have caucasian blue eyes, full Spanish lips, a classic button nose, hairless Asian skin with a California tan, a Jamaican dance hall ass, long Swedish legs, small Japanese feet, the abs of a lesbian gym owner, the hips of a nine-year-old boy, the arms of Michelle Obama and doll tits. The person closest to actually achieving this look is Kim Kardashian, who, as we know, was made by Russian scientists to sabotage our athletes. Everyone else is struggling.”

- Tina Fey

No comments:

Post a Comment