Friday, December 28, 2012

Happy New Year... Almost

Well I will say that my vacation has been running smoothly and my homework is slowly, but surely getting finished. I just really am so done with school after the hell produced by the month of December. Other than homework most of my days have been spent knitting and finally watching Sherlock.

Speaking of, here's what I got for Christmas:

  1. A portable DVD player
  2. A "fancy" Snuggie (that I can't walk in or else it looks awkward)
  3. Three pairs of knitting needles
  4. Six balls of yarn
  5. A new camera with a tripod
  6. Sketch books
  7. And two whole anime series: Soul Eater and Haibane-Renmei (haven't seen)
That reminds me I haven't updated my anime review blog in forever... Probably need to give that some TLC.

So yeah, I've started knitting. I'm thinking if I make enough, I could sell some scarves and make a bit of money. I know I got a crap ton of yarn so I just gotta make free time to make more scarves lol

Well that's about it really. Nothing else really spectacular going on during the holidays. But hey, no place like home for the holidays, right? Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment