Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A great man once said...

"You're going out there a hysterical screaming queen, but you're coming back as a big, great, passing for straight, Broadway star!"

So finally, opening night is among us all as the last rehearsal was performed special for the teachers and tomorrow, all those seats will be filled to see The Boyfriend! Our weeks of rehearsing, set building and fixing lights are finally paying off for this weekend of fun! Actors are ready to sing, dance and act like there's no tomorrow and they are amazing! I may be tired and slowly catching up on my homework from a couple sick days but it's all worth it in the end. I'm so anxious just thinking about it that I don't wanna go to sleep. Plus I haven't blogged in 9 days so what the heck.

So not much besides the musical in the past week. Oh right there were the CAHSEEs which were super easy and I totally forgot about them. And uh... Yeah nothing. How's that for an eventful life? I don't get spring break till the first week of April and that'll be like an eternity till then. I could probably rant about some odd topic but it's late at night so maybe tomorrow or sometime this weekend when I'm not super busy.

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment