Friday, January 27, 2012

Sweet lord almighty hooray for weekends!

One work induced week later, here's the weekend!

Not much to really report in. Just a normal week I usually have with school work and tests. I had my chemistry teacher recommend me for AP Chemistry for next year. Still thinking whether to take it or not. Been really antsy for a few days as I'm slowly finishing editing one of my stories I've been working on for over a year. I really, really love how it's coming along as I edit it from crap to pure genius!

My story is called Fixing a Broken Heart and it follows 14-year-old Erica Parker becoming friends with outcast, Zack Carter. As the two become friends, she learns of his dark and depressing past and the horrors he lives with now. Can she get him to come to his senses and run away from those horrors?

Um... Yeah that's about all I can give out without spoiling it. I think it's a really good story and I've gotten positive feedback about it too from my DeviantART watchers who read it. Maybe I can get it out to my readers of my blog.

Well, that's all for now anyway. Gonna watch anime for the rest of the night.

XOXO,
Liz

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you're story sounds really interesting! Id love to read it! Whats your deviantart account called?

    Which anime are you watching? Today for me it was hetailia and lucky star! I'm determined to learn the dance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's my profile actually: http://demyx-kitten.deviantart.com/ Again the story on my dA is a total rough draft so I'm like editing it and it's so much better now.

      And I'm watching Nichijou and Powerpuff Girls Z. Yes there is an anime version of PPG. Here's my anime review blog http://otakusloveforever.blogspot.com/

      And I have the entire Lucky Star dance memorized XD And I love Hetalia so much. It's the most popular anime that all of my friends know.

      Delete