Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A Day of Highlights






So yesterday I went out with my friend Andreas to a popular amusement park in San Jose called Great America. After living here for over a year, I wonder why my family hasn't gone. Oh well.

I hung out with Andreas the whole day. He dragged me on a roller coaster called The Demon which I kinda didn't enjoy too much since I'm not the hugest roller coaster fan ever. Though I was glad he didn't take me on the roller coaster where you stood up the whole time. Rode some normal rides and we rode bumper cars twice and the carousel twice. I got to ride a pig the second time I was on the carousel and me and Andreas pretended to be an arguing couple when we rode together the first time in the bumper cars. Had some pizza for a late lunch and after walking around for a little bit we went home.

Now here are the so called highlights I had in my day.

Highlight #1: Buying a pink octopus with a skull face
Highlight #2: Hearing a guy scream "THANK GOD! CENTRIFUGE IS CLOSED!" at the top of his lungs in his joy that a ride was closed for technical difficulties.
Highlight #3: Roaming all over kingdom come to get out of traffic cause the freeway was closed to an explosion of a truck that killed a guy (Found out on news).

So that was a good day, and I'm glad I went to Great America.

I can't believe how close the new school year is. I'm almost done with my summer assignment for English 10, and I should start memorizing verb tenses for Spanish 3. Though we start school on a Thursday of all days which is a little weird. Oh well. Probably should get to my assignment and finish reading Anthem.

XOXO,
Liz

1 comment:

  1. You're holiday's nearly over? Mine's only just started!!

    Hahahaha, the second higlight made me laugh ^^

    ReplyDelete