Monday, July 22, 2013

Hello Old Friend

Jesus Christ I never update this thing.

So it's been two months. Junior year's over and I'm onto start my senior year next month. I haven't really been away from my computer much to not update this. For most of my summer I've been watching TV, knitting, and doing summer homework.

Yeah I went to Florida for a couple weeks to visit my dad, hung out with friends, but other than that, not that much has been going on. Really I've been using Tumblr more often for blogging and very few people actually even read this thing but I don't feel like deleting it for whatever reason.

Maybe when Senior year comes around I'll be posting again. I dunno. It's whatever. Maybe I could post some of my short stories, poems and essays on here. Just writing stuff whenever I have time for creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment