Sunday, September 2, 2012

3 days of doing absolutely nothing... Cept for homework

Yeah my AP classes are evil. Not really. They're really easy assignments anyway and one of them isn't due until Wednesday. While I'm into my second week of school, the rest of my friends including my sister are just starting school. Guess it's cause my school year is freaking loaded with vacations at least once a month even if it's a three day weekend. Labor Day weekend is one of them.

Not really doing much of anything other than blogging, messing around on Tumblr, watching YouTube videos, y'know, lazy stuff. And of course the obvious getting homework done. I probably should update my anime blog with the rest of those anime openings cause I've been too occupied and too lazy to do that.

So thank god I was able to switch out of that God awful peer counseling class and get into drama with the new drama teacher, Mr. DeMelo. He's a great guy, very fun and I think we're gonna have fun with him this year. We've been doing quite a bit of improv games which have been hilarious but also so dramatic. I had no idea that you could make improv so heart wrenching. It's pretty amazing. And of course we got to play World's Worst which is always the best improv game ever.

I'm so freaking happy that I've gotten some time to let my creative juices in my brain relax for once and I can actually do all my free writing which makes me so happy. I really hope I get some time during the year to show some of my teachers some of the poetry and stories I've been working on.

Hmm. Kinda feel like watching Disney films right now for not particular reason.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you gor out of peer counseling, how bad was it?! Apart from that your school sound sooo much more fun than mine! I've been back about a week now, It seems like ages already, I can't wait for the next holiday! What's World's Worst? Whatever it is it seems like an awesome game!

    Lazy stuff is awesome! I'd also love to read one of the stories you've been working on! If you ever feel like posting any, please do! (Maybe you already have... I'm going to go hunting through your blog now...)

    Oooh! Oooh! Go watch a Disney movie, now!

    BYYYYYYYE!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Peer Counseling was just so god awful for me to comprehend. Teaching kids to survive high school. Shouldn't that have happened in the 8th grade? World's Worst is an improv game where someone names a subject (ie. World's Worst Actor) and people go up and come up with examples of the world's worst of that subject

      Delete
  2. oh wow, I'm so happy you got to switch!! AP can be...well, just compare AP classes to a very high-maintenance girl. YOU HAVE TO KEEP HER HAPPY. But best of luck! It reeeaaaallly pays off in college, trust me.

    and you should totally watch Disney movies no matter what!! XD

    I love your Disney Princess posts, btw!! they're awesome!!

    Anyway, hope you have a great school year!!

    Adios!~

    ReplyDelete